We began in 1921 and have remained relevant for women in town and country communities since then.
What we do:
- Offer friendship and fun
- Travel and walking groups
- Get involved with our local community
- Encourage leadership
- Teach and share homemaking skills
- Provide opportunities for members to be involved in choral, drama, floral art, all types of handcraft and writing
- Help others
Gold Honours 2022
NAPIER WAS THE PLACE FOR CELEBRATING 100 YEARS
IN FEBRUARY 2021
CHALLENGE TROPHY- in 2023 the tournament will be held in Porirua but following that - this tournament is on the move. Check the Events page for criteria to have the tournament in your area.
- The 101st AGM meeting is on You Tube. check the links here: Monday https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuWcqxUJ-Cc Tuesday Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fULEw4anvw
- Members were requested to bring one cut out butterfly to the 101st AGM for every woman affected by family violence in their community. These were pinned to a teal banner displayed in front of the stage. A digital newsletter about the banner of butterflies prepared by members can be downloaded here.